THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Aussie Marcus

Tarheelboy214
This topic is 5225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is my first post, but I am a long time reader (and fan) of this forum. Thanks to all of you who keep this board both informative and entertaining!

My neck of the woods (North Carolina) does not offer too much by way of sensual masseurs, but I am going to be in NYC later this summer and have two guys on my must try list. One is Jonas (near Lincoln Center). From the positive comments on here, I think that he'll be great.

However, I do have a question about Marcus (http://www.massagem4m.com/AUSSIE). I have been unable to find a thread about him. His massagem4m reviews (albeit filtered) are nice, and his website is fun (http://www.ikneadit.com). Does anyone have any additional information/experience with him?

Thanks so much! Hopefully I'll be able to join in the ranks of reviewers upon my return from NYC.

Try CHRIS

I don't know either of the guys you listed, but I can vouch for "Chris" the yoga master. I have taken the train from DC to NYC a couple of different times this past year and have made sure that I could schedule a two hour massage with Chris. He is absolutely the best erotic masseur I have ever had. He is a warm, bright guy with an incredible body, equipment and gives an incredible massage that will leave you refreshed, relaxed and relieved of all of your tensions. His studio is immaculate, with a shower after if you want, or even before. Don't miss him and have a great time in NYC. As it is often said of being in NYC... so many guys, and so little time. Send me a pm if you would like more details or other suggestions.

Welcome!

Welcome Tarheel. "Aussie Marcus" has been Advertising for quite awhile.

Hopefully you will get some info. Sadly "The Spa" has never been FULL of Info on Masseurs. But I would also try in "The Deli" as quite a few "Erotic" BodyWorkers (No License) also give other Services! :D

Now, this was about 3 or 4 years ago, but I had a very unsatisfactory experience with "Aussie Marcus." His cell phone rang during my massage (at my apartment), and he answered it. His caller cancelled at the last minute, and Marcus berated him with foul language, and continued to tell me what a jerk this guy is after he hung up. At one point in the massage, I reached out to touch Marcus, and he brushed my hand away with an, "I'm workin', mate." I kept my cool throughout, and showed no displeasure. As he left, he said, "If you want me, you know where to find me."

I certainly wouldn't recommend him to you.

As for Jonas, who seems to go by his Thai name, Burin, he's a really nice guy who gives a very good LEGITIMATE massage. I was draped, and there was no sensual aspect to the massage. His apartment is on West 72nd St, between Broadway and Central Park West. We may not be talking about the same person here, but I'd recommend Jonas/Burin highly. His M4m site is captioned, "Massage For Today's Life Style."

Archived