THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

luvtotravelforu in San Diego

skyski26
This topic is 5230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi There,

I hired him about five years ago, when he lived in Seattle and went by the name of Hayden. I wrote a review of him back then, but it is no longer on this site. (That era’s reviews are gone.) There is, however, still one Hayden review – I believe from 2006 – listed under Seattle on this site; you might take a look at it.

http://daddysreviews.com/finder.php?loc=hayden-0-3-10&who=hayden_seattle

When I hired him, Hayden was a sexy, exceptionally sweet, responsive, fun guy. No regrets. He dressed appropriately. He was a great conversationalist. And he was skilled in bed with oral and as a bottom. I also distinctly remember that he was not a clock watcher.

If I were out west, I would hire him again in a second!

One caveat I would note, however, pertains to age. I don’t know if age is important to you, but I suspect that his men4rent ad might be a bit off in that regard. If I recall correctly, Hayden was about 25 when I hired him 5 years ago. His ad still says he’s 25.

I hope that helps!

Archived