THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Aaron Wakefield Thurs Cover

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Usually The "I am Straight behold my Hunkiness" type Review does nothing for me. :D

But when you check out his Photo Spread on his Link..The guy does take Purdy Pix's and Alot of them! :eek: Although I do think the Chest Cartoon Tat a bit too much!

As far as how Straight the Dude is..."Time will Tell" as always.:rolleyes:

Guest BrandonWilliams

Purdy Pix's

Don't get me wrong....I can certainly enjoy an element of Mr. Wakefield's look, but the first thing that I noticed when reading the review was the striking similarity between the reviewer's handle and the web site for the straight stud's photos. I sat at my desk and thought....hmmmmm. :confused:

Reviewer vs AD

BOXER "Reviewer" Tag caught my eye also! :rolleyes:

This guy is definitely the Sean Cody/Jake Cruise TYPE 100% !

But Reviews are really nothing more then Alleged Informative ADS..We might as well be treated to Alleged "Straight Fantasy Cover Guys" as well as other types :D

Not sure I follow....

BOXER "Reviewer" Tag caught my eye also! :rolleyes:

This guy is definitely the Sean Cody/Jake Cruise TYPE 100% !

But Reviews are really nothing more then Alleged Informative ADS..We might as well be treated to Alleged "Straight Fantasy Cover Guys" as well as other types :D

Are you saying the legitimate reviews are really ads?

Is that what you feel about restaurant reviews, for example?

Any Publicity is Good Publicity for most.

As far as "Real and Fake" The Reviews most "Working Guys" who do refer to Daddys ORALLY or in their ADS do so for their "Truthful" Reviews!

But the Fakes are still read by most Guys who donot read any of the DELI/LOUNGE is it TRUE Chat anyways.

So Yes Reviews are a Marketing Tool! ;)

Reviews CAN be used as marketing tool

Any Publicity is Good Publicity for most.

As far as "Real and Fake" The Reviews most "Working Guys" who do refer to Daddys ORALLY or in their ADS do so for their "Truthful" Reviews!

But the Fakes are still read by most Guys who donot read any of the DELI/LOUNGE is it TRUE Chat anyways.

So Yes Reviews are a Marketing Tool! ;)

but I don't think it's fair to say "But Reviews are really nothing more then Alleged Informative ADS..".

And you're right - most readers of reviews don't read the comments here - which means to me that it's even more important that we write & publish fair & informative reviews on the review site.

Comments posted here have fairly limited audience, I suspect. Nor are they more verifiable than the reviews, in most cases.

Yes!!! Brooklyn is Right!

BG is absolutely correct in his cogent assessment of how reviews are utilized...

Reviews are indeed used as marketing tools... Most workers have links to Daddy's site... still others use excerpts of the reviews on their website... and in such a case they are able to edit the text so as to achieve the maximum marketing value.

I think BG's original remarks imply that's all they are

BG is absolutely correct in his cogent assessment of how reviews are utilized...

Reviews are indeed used as marketing tools... Most workers have links to Daddy's site... still others use excerpts of the reviews on their website... and in such a case they are able to edit the text so as to achieve the maximum marketing value.

whne he said "Reviews are really nothing more then Alleged Informative ADS".

And I disagree with that. Certainly I did not write my reviews with that intent.

There seems to be a trend in the Forum lately to dismiss the reviews as of little value or veracity, and I think that does this site a disservice.

Practically speaking

and I disagree with that. Certainly I did not write my reviews with that intent.
Probably not... but that is how they are often utilized... they become ad copy and the reviewer is frequently the de facto ad agency copy guy...

All my reviews come from the heart when I am pleased with the services rendered... and I am quite such that is the case with most of us here... but let's be realistic and matter of fact about all this... and not split hairs with a micrometer.

A yard stick rather than a micometer

but let's be realistic and matter of fact about all this... and not split hairs with a micrometer.

Sorry - the original statement was, to me, far too broad a generalization to let pass without challenge.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinon - and we all have them. I suspect part of my unease is based on worries about the sustainability of this site.

Archived