THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Paulo massa

Guest ls101
This topic is 5214 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If this is the Brazilian guy-- I HAVE NOT been with him, but I've written to him. A few months back, he had an ad at http://www.rentmen.com, and his one or two vids featured him fucking a woman. I wrote to him citing my abhorrence to this because I only wanted to see men4men in action.

He wrote back and stated that there are vids of him with a man! Well, I found the site and viewed his vids. He was lying on the bed getting a blow job; he used words to the suckee which I found demeaning. He did the same thing while fucking (if my memory serves me correctly. (Perhaps the client asked for this!)

Again I had the hots for him and had really wanted to see him, but those two scenarios "turned me off!"...can't tell you the site, at this writing, where the vids are located.

Hope this gives you a slight insight into this gorgeously hung man!

Guest ls101

yep this is the same guy! he is in france as far as i know but wish he was in the uk!

Would love to suck his gorgeous dick. he says its 23cm but looks bigger!

Archived