THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

recommendation in nyc

Guest verymarried
This topic is 5235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

looking for masc gdlkng, pleasant kind of guy to walk around with in Chelsea, Village, or Tribeca for a couple hours - kind of a tour guide, in afternoon or early evening.

If all you are looking for is a tour guide, there are much cheaper ways to go. If you are looking for someone with whom to spend some time and then perhaps have some more intimate time, I would give Nick German a call. Very nice guy. Master's degree and has been a practicing lawyer and a body builder with an amazing body and very well hung. I would ask him for a ride on his motorcycle for the opportunity to wrap your arms around him and hold on for dear life and look at it as practice for when you are in the bedroom and you have your arms around him and are holding on for dear life and the most dear "death".

I would give Nick German a call.
PK... Great suggestion as Nick is quite knowledgeable regarding the City and he did not even cross my mind. Plus there is the motorcycle... Also, if you just wanted to just simply walk... well Nick is so huge... and that includes his... uh... heart... Just walking around him might take the better part of an hour or so.

Nick German's posts over at MSS lately have been savvy and clever....seems like a great, confident guy.....wish I didn't live 2500 miles away.....

does he have an accent (other than a US one)?....if so, how heavy is it?....

A very sexy accent...

does he have an accent (other than a US one)?....if so, how heavy is it?....

Nick was born in Germany and as such has an easy to understand typical German accent... perfect for S&M... but not to scare anyone away... he can use it to good effect as a charming European style lover as well...

Guest Smoothee

I'd also suggest Jim #2 or my favorite duo, Rick Munroe and Derek Ross, either together or apart. They really know the city and I always enjoy taking a tour through their hairy bodies!!

Archived