THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vittorio in LA

MscleLovr
This topic is 5234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone seen and played recently with Vittorio in LA, who's advertising again on Rentboy?

He's using photos of a few years ago but when I last topped him 2 years ago, he was in great shape - dark good looks,with a ripped, muscled body. He must be 27 now and he's now advertising as a 'top', whereas before he was 'versatile' and would bottom.

I enjoyed his company, tho he always charged top $. He used to say he was only doing it 'for a short time' so once he'd made $6000 in a month, he never answered the phone nor responded to emails. The last time, the day before I was due to see him for a weekend trip away, he wanted to cut back to just an overnight - for the same fee of $2000! - as he'd received a 'better' offer in LA.

I'd like to know from anyone who's hired him lately if he's now more professional and reliable.

I may be wrong, but does anybody else think a 5-10, 155 lb. dude would not look as beefy as the guy in the red cap picture in his ad?.....

anyway, the person in the pictures looks great....the sunset shot is a nice profile

Guest SilverDollar

I have seen him several times over the past 2 + years in several locations. Most recently a few weeks ago. His pictures are still completely accurate. He is a ripped gorgeous masculine hunk. Great guy and versatile.

Archived