THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy.com/Los Angeles?

Guest jstlooknthx
This topic is 5246 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jstlooknthx

I see a posts here and at the muscleservice site asking about some of the hotties on Rentboy but it seems no one has experience with them.

Like this guy: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspxlid=216638&scid=39775566&sp=6&pos=110&locid=1378

I asked about him on that muscle site too. Figured between the two sites someone would have hired him. I mean if I can't find men who use Rentboy at these two sites where can I?

I'm wondering if there are more guys like me here then I first realized. Busy men who fantasize about hiring more than they actually do it. I enjoy these sites, the community, the tease of it all but I'm wondering how many here actually hire.

Looking first and then....

Not everyone who hires writes reviews or comments. I think that almost everyone on this site enjoys seeing what is available and admires a fine body, engaging personality, etc. But, I suspect that most of the guys on this site do hire on occasion, but as to how often or how many, that is way to personal...

Archived