THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Shaneslam

ross06
This topic is 5025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jersey Flake

Too Bad IF he is another Jersey Boy Flake with Purdy Pix's! :

I could never understand why these guys go to the expense of Advertising on Rentboy in the First Place or they should just be very Specific as to what their "Talent" when you hook up is gonna be :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Met up with him this weekend. Very very hot, friendly, gay for pay guy. Session was good but seemed a bit perfunctory; not sure if i would meet up again as there are so many other hot guys on rentboy. May have caught him on an off day but he said he has lots of offers and likes to pick and choose who he meets. He said he'd like to repeat but If his ad is down perhaps he's not really into it... would rather not end up like poor Carlos in the hotel room.

Met up with him this weekend. Very very hot, friendly, gay for pay guy. Session was good but seemed a bit perfunctory; not sure if i would meet up again as there are so many other hot guys on rentboy. May have caught him on an off day but he said he has lots of offers and likes to pick and choose who he meets. He said he'd like to repeat but If his ad is down perhaps he's not really into it... would rather not end up like poor Carlos in the hotel room.

Please post a review, please!

Archived