THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JJJJJ CCCCCCC CORTEZ CoverMan of 05/21/10

Axiom2001
This topic is 5257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn! Damn! Damn! JC Cortez can't get anymore hotter! Did you all read and view what he has on his ingeniously-captured website? I want this man! I have to have this man! I have to visit him!!!!

I just sent him a congratulatory email on his website as well as being selected again to grace our screen for three full days and nights!

Hope he'll avail himself and travel to the WestCoast before year's end! -:) -:) -:)

Have been checking JC Cortez's ads for a year now.

This newest one is one of the classiest I have seen in a long time, and gives yet another angle on the guy.

From what all those who have met him say, he seems to be A+ --- so I better see about my own schedule and his when we are in the same town! There is something about his EYES that really get me hard almost instantly when looking at him, and want to have a

very close look into those while handling that "third eye" he has, which seems massive.

Archived