THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Enrique/Rico "Eurosensual" in Manhattan?

Italiano
This topic is 5245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any experience with this guy, who looks very nice, has a nice profile on masseurfinder but no reviews?...

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/eurosensual.shtml#sectiontop

I am editing my request because I just saw that he is also very well reviewed at massagem4m with the name Kevin.

(Just a bit bizarre two very different names of different backgrounds in 2 sites?..)

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13109/

No Experience... But...

His reviews are impressive, but it is very suspicious to have two diffent names and profiles on the two different sites. If you pursue him, I would suggest asking some very pointed questions about the two names, sites, and descriptions of the massage. I think I would pass. There are some really terrific masseurs in NYC, both therapeutic and erotic or a combination of the two.

Guest OCBeachbody

Actually Kevin Enrique.... the Rico could be a middle name or just a play on words... cause in spanish "rico" means like hot/good looking I think. So the massuerfinder I think is just saying "Adjective + Last Name".

In the upper right Hand corner he does list "K. Rico Enrique" as his name.... on masseurfinder

His fees are definitely supercompetitive....

He sounds like a nice guy in his profile and in emails he sent me, and his pics are hot. I had seen before his ad as Kevin on massagem4m now that I saw it.

Kevin definitely not so, but of course Enrique is a Spanish name, but his Spanish in his masseurfinder ad is full with mistakes...

Bizarre, yes.

I received a private message from a Hoovilian stating that those pics are a bit old, that he is a hot man but that his massage is too hard....

Anyone else?...

k. rico

I've been to Kevin a few times. He has a very strong deep tissue touch and gave me some interesting tips on using peppermint oil on my feet. I stopped going because I found others who were more of what I was looking for, as yes, Kevin's massage with me had a pleasureable finale.

The pics are quite old. Kevin is a handsome guy but older now. I never got a shady feel from him but don't know what he's thinking with having both ads. I knew he spent winters in Florida but I would have figured him as someone from the mid-west rather than "Rico."

Guest OCBeachbody

That could be true, one of my hispanic friends say that sometimes they use there first name and middle name inter-changeably. Also it could be too that "Rico" is for his more sensual/erotic type customer and Kevin is for his therapeutic type ones. Also there are a couple of guys with two personalities

for example Brandon Black/Sunny is one example. Sunny was like his PC side, and Brandon Black was a serious XXX side.

http://www.malemassagelist.com/photos/mml1141_05170805053Y0bCaHO.jpg

http://www.malemassagelist.com/profile.cfm?id=1141

I finally met him.

Definitely the pictures are of a good 20 pounds ago and, alas, not of muscles.

Still somehow a sexy masculine thick man, with a VERY thick one.

Nevertheless the short massage he gave me was very strong (VERY strong!), and it was short just because after 15 minutes into it we were having intense sex...

I finally met him.

Definitely the pictures are of a good 20 pounds ago and, alas, not of muscles.

Still somehow a sexy masculine thick man, with a VERY thick one.

Nevertheless the short massage he gave me was very strong (VERY strong!), and it was short just because after 15 minutes into it we were having intense sex...

Did he say afterwards "I rarely do this sort of thing with my clients?" I cant tell you how many times I have heard that one:) I am a good customer. I tend to go wherever my masseur takes me. Plus its a huge turn-on when my masseur is having as much fun as me. However, there have been a few times when my masseur rolled me over on my back, threw a condom on my meat...climbed up on the table, and proceeded to massage the beef without using his hands!:D Afterward, I always feel like "he"should be paying "me" not the other way around!

Did he say afterwards "I rarely do this sort of thing with my clients?" I cant tell you how many times I have heard that one:) I am a good customer. I tend to go wherever my masseur takes me. Plus its a huge turn-on when my masseur is having as much fun as me. However, there have been a few times when my masseur rolled me over on my back, threw a condom on my meat...climbed up on the table, and proceeded to massage the beef without using his hands!:D Afterward, I always feel like "he"should be paying "me" not the other way around!

LOL I felt the same way!! :)

(And yes, the quoted phrase was excatly that, but of course I said "yeah, yeah!..." )

Also there are a couple of guys with two personalities

for example Brandon Black/Sunny is one example. Sunny was like his PC side, and Brandon Black was a serious XXX side.

For me that's a blast from the past... Is Sunny still around? Funny I initially hired him for a massage a number of years ago, which is something that I rarely do, but we got to talking and the next time around I asked if he wanted to try BDSM... and he decided to give it a try as he really had not much experience... Well it seems that he enjoyed doing it. So much so that he said that he wanted to film us doing a flogging scene for his website, but it never happened and I lost track of him as I was out of the area. A while after that he suddenly became known as this Black character... but for some reason I never had the inclination to hire him again... last I knew he was distraught over breaking up with his girlfriend.

Archived