THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Noah Driver

jbinco
This topic is 4977 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I think you are better off not trying to make arrangements with Noah. If you haven't already, check the two reviews of him on Daddy's, one of them mine. And, no, I have not heard from Noah, or received any restitution, and I doubt the other reviewer has either. A pity, because I did have one very good date with him, before all this dishonesty began.

I have not seen restitution either. I spoke with Noah about 6 weeks ago and we made plans for him to make things right. He agreed to buy the airline ticket so I wouldn't be out any additional cash. He was a no show again. At this point I am not sure what his motivation is but I would advise others to stay. Interesting that I haven't seen much from his 'fan club' here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have not seen restitution either. I spoke with Noah about 6 weeks ago and we made plans for him to make things right. He agreed to buy the airline ticket so I wouldn't be out any additional cash. He was a no show again. At this point I am not sure what his motivation is but I would advise others to stay. Interesting that I haven't seen much from his 'fan club' here.

The 'fan club', jimboiNOTbn, has been timed-out.

Love his quote from original "$ up-front & broken nose" post dated 9/21/2010: "Those of us who know (Noah) that he's not a bad guy or a thief will continue to see him as we always have. I've talked with him at length about this already and there's a solution in the pipeline."

Must be a long pipeline...

Archived