THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

If Daddy IS Having A Down Day..

Gar1eth
This topic is 5267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

and is not planning on updating the reviews for the 13th, then I am glad it fell on a day when Sean Knight was the Cover Boy. I could look at him for a weeks without getting tired of the view. What a muscular studly guy--and from all the reviews a really nice person.

As for Daddy, I hope he is just taking a well deserved rest--and that nothing untoward is wrong with him.

Gman

Sean's gone...

Sean Knight... I could look at him for a weeks without getting tired of the view. What a muscular studly guy--and from all the reviews a really nice person.

Well, it seems that Daddy is not taking the day off as by the time I got to the newest review section the new cover boy for the 13th was indeed there...

So Gman consider yourself lucky to have gotten another glimpse of the studly Sean... and yes you are indeed right.. he certainly is a "really nice person", with the muscles being simply the icing on what is a very scrumptious cake!

Archived