THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alex Troy in NYC

Guest DickHo
This topic is 5268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the regular posters here recommended him highly back in the fall. I called for an appt. He didn't answer, but we texted back and forth a few times, then made a date. He never showed up and stopped responding.

I met ALEX back last June and he was great.

I called him, set the time, and he came to the hotel on time. He looked then a lot like many slim tennis players with magnicently hairy legs, and he had one of the biggest dicks I had seen in some time.

Enjoyed the hour or so we had together. He is from south of the border (way south) and at the time was planning on studying here in NYC for a profession.

I tried later on (Fall) to meet up with him and he played text-tag with our phones for about 90 minutes, then he just blew me off with some lame excuse.

I do know his ad often is up on RENTBOY when he is "home" in SA. I would say, "thumbs up" if he shows, but be wary if he begins to play tag with the timing.

Archived