THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Patrice and Michael back in town

Guest OCBeachbody
This topic is 5264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m14220_0906091621EBVy8qTK.jpglol... I really need to head back east.... another two guys I met a while back .

Patrice and Michael are two really nice guys that me and friend of mine met.. (lol it was his treat), and was really nice since we booked back to back.

Then when I went back their ad was down. Hopefully they stay up this time especially since I am head back east in July (ugh.... it always either the hottest or coldest month..although that was a weird winter this year)

Tell me more

Did you and your friend both have happy endings? It is hard to tell (no pun intended) from their ad if the massage is or could be erotic... if you don't want to reply here, please send me a PM, as I am going to NYC this coming weekend, and I love 4 hand massage. :)

Thanks...

Guest OCBeachbody

LOL... I almost always pass up the H.E. and only rarely ever take them unless I feel like it. As far as Rob was concerned, I never asked him about that.

LoL... I am just glad some familiar faces are back... earlier this year I missed out on my of my east coast traveling, not only was I under the weather, but that huge snowstorm hit too... ack. At least it looks like a go in a few months and I can reconnect with them.

Archived