THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Troy in NYC

Happy
This topic is 5268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you Scorpio. I found the archives and he seems to have a sketchy background. The use of multiple names always bothers me.

He is showing up quite a bit on RB so I thought that someone may have had a recent encounter with Ethan, Hung Jock or Roman.

If I could find someone in NYC with his physical attributes AND a quality reputation I would hire tomorrow.

Guest DickHo

I actually met him about a year ago. His name was Vince. I had tried for a couple of years to meet him when he didn't live in NY but visited sort of frequently and never could get it to happen. Then he was very difficult to get hold of.

Well, when I finally met him, I was prepared for a total flake but I was very pleasantly surprised. He is very good looking. He is in fact a model and is listed in some modeling sites with some stunning pictures. With me, he was very friendly and very available. The dick is a work of art and ENORMOUS. (You know when I say it is big, IT IS BIG!)

I had a really good time with him and I would hire him again.

He used to advertise as versatile and with me he was a top. Now he is advertising as a bottom which makes me pause for two reasons: why the change and what a waste! My best take is that he has self-esteem issues or his latin upbringing still has a hold on him. I think that when you get him to relax, make him feel wanted, the nice, unflaky boy comes out.

I love to hear from others who have had a similar experience or a completely different experience.

Dick

Archived