THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kevin's crossing the border......

Okliehomo
This topic is 5268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's big news, boys. You don't see the Great White Hope set foot on US soil very often.... At least not with any availability.. that's for sure.

Don't miss your chance to meet this guy. He's really one of the special ones and one of my favorite memories of all.

Total class. Great ass and the freakiest blue eyes ever. And about his dick...well.... to quote Juan who was on his stomach at the time, "It's just soo beeg...."

Okie

You're Right Okie

You are right on Okie, I had the pleasure of being with Kevin and Juan together in Vancouver a couple of years ago, and it will be an evening I will never forget. I am hoping to see him when he is here in DC shortly. He is a fantastic guy in so many ways... :cool:

Kevin's a Dreamboat...

I first met Kevin several years ago when "His Hotness" joined me at Whistler Ski Resort for some hot sex and warm cuddling.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/finder.php?loc=kevin-0-18-10&who=kevin_vancouver

I echo Okie's sentiments, too... This pure-bred stud is handsome, sweet, packing huge meat, and knows how to use it. His piercing blue eyes could melt the coldest of hearts and cause the strongest of men to go weak. My friends: Don't miss this dreamboat if he cums to your city.

Kevin Vancouver

That's big news, boys. You don't see the Great White Hope set foot on US soil very often.... At least not with any availability.. that's for sure.

Don't miss your chance to meet this guy. He's really one of the special ones and one of my favorite memories of all.

Total class. Great ass and the freakiest blue eyes ever. And about his dick...well.... to quote Juan who was on his stomach at the time, "It's just soo beeg...."

Okie

Kevin is a Cutie with the Deepest Blue Eyes around! Never a dull moment rolling around with this guy! :D

He keeps mucho busy with his Regs in Vancouver..So as Okie says this is Big News! ;)

There's only one Kevin....

That's why in the first post I didn't feel the need to reference "Vancouver"... like if I mentioned Arpad, I wouldn't need to add Miklas or put SF on the end of David... Kristian? Romann? Tyger? Cher?

And for the record... I never said "huge"... I said that Juan said that it was "beeg" and from the look on his face as he took it, I had no cause to doubt him.... and I must add, that it is a very pretty dick as well.... perfectly proportioned and attached to low, swinging nuts and one of the nicest, most genuine men that I have ever met.

There is nothing contrived about Kevin. No artifice. He truly makes a connection.

He may only have a "beeg" dick, (and it ain't average...) but what the man does have is a huge and very true heart...

And crazy, fucked up, blue, blue, blue eyes.

And an ass that was even better...

Okie

Ahhhh.....the dreamy Mr. Kevin from Vancouver....yummmmmmm! He remains the ever-elusive one from wishlists of years' past. This thread has revived the craving for him. Now how can I get Vancouver and Jawja to intersect? Is there any solution to this dilemma? When I look at the map and draw a line between our distant locales, I notice the midpoint of the line passes through a certain capital city in Oklahoma. Hmmmmmmmm!

Could it be? :)

Archived