THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: Xavier NYC

glutes
This topic is 4638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

lol...... I hate when there are no face pics..... but luckily I did recognize his torso....lol sad thing is he is not the one I was think of.... well good news found him over at M4M so you can see those reviews

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m13496_0424104434ZIuiTkUc.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/massagebyxavier

Xavier is very handsome, sort of looks like a military recruit. His rate (rather high at $200 for an outcall) does not include a happy ending. He informed me about 2/3 into the massage that that would be an extra $50, making the total hour session $250 for a massage with happy ending ("Oh, if you want it sexual, that's $50 more" he said). Handsome and friendly but a bit of an operator.

Xavier is very handsome, sort of looks like a military recruit. His rate (rather high at $200 for an outcall) does not include a happy ending. He informed me about 2/3 into the massage that that would be an extra $50, making the total hour session $250 for a massage with happy ending ("Oh, if you want it sexual, that's $50 more" he said). Handsome and friendly but a bit of an operator.

I concur - the exact same thing happened to me. Never went back. FYI, Guillermo is a partner/roommate of his - I accidentally went to schedule with him and found myself back in the same apartment months later. Similar situation: hot guy, not much joy.

Guest OCBeachbody

This is why daddy's is the best.... thanks to the help of daddies patrons I for one have got a lot of good referals and info... glad we are such a great lil community.

Thanks for the tip...his pics look pretty hot. Now, no. But I always ask before I agree to meet, what he expects from me, and what I expect from him. Are we both nude? Is touching allowed? Is there a release? If the "goodies" cost more, most will say so.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived