THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on JButler in Boston

doitb4ugo
This topic is 5279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Doe anyone have any hard info on JButler. He is all of a sudden appearing in Rentboy - Boston....

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=204555&scid=38324559&sp=3&pos=43&locid=1503

He's my idea of HOT. Hunky, hair and tats. His rates appear to be in Canadian dollars.

There was a trhead from last September on him but only a hint that someone on the forum contacted him.

Thanks.

he has been here in philly for a while, I have just been crazy busy and did not have the time. I have never heard a bad thing... go for it

I wanted to bring him to Seattle for a weekend. When I finally got him on the phone, he referred me to an email he had sent me which I hadn't realized he had sent as I hadn't logged onto my computer yet. When I looked at the email, he wanted me to send him a down payment in addition to paying for the airfare- sight unseen. I wrote him back saying I hoped that me flying him out all the way to Seattle proved how serious I was considering how much Philly to Seattle cost. I never heard back from him.

I think he's incredibly good looking, but I've been burned a few times in the past on pay ahead payments. And with him being fairly new on the scene with no reputation, I decided I couldn't risk it. While I realize he possibly has been cheated out of a fee or two in the past, his attitude of wanting an advance and not even replying to my email response of why I felt I couldnt take that kind of risk, really bugged me.

Gman

Archived