THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mario : seriously handsome & seriously nuts!

glutes
This topic is 5272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

Yup.... you need to wonder... sometimes you get more than you bargain for.

About 7 years ago I met this seemingly nice guy over a chat room (before I knew.. I was a pupster back then) who did massages. He sounded legit and worked as a CMT. Really nice guy.... well half way through the massage I started getting a sales pitch about herbal supplements. He went on and on on the wonders of these pills and how he can get them to me for a deal. LOL.... at first I thought his apt just smell of incense.... but then I remember and herbalist store I went to Chinatown one time!

Sometimes it happens, sorry to here of that disappoint there. Luckily since trying website with review..... I avoided these types of "cough" pitchers :eek: .

I have been lucky. Have not met any crazies(yet)! The worst experience I have had is when the masseur looked NOTHING, NOTHING like his pic in the ad. I actually thought I was in the wrong apt he looked so different. My second bad experience is when a regular masseur "dumped" me, because I had the nerve, the NERVE, to book someone else, when he was not available(I was in his town for work so time was limited). At our next session I casually mentioned I saw someone else when he couldnt fit me into his schedule. When I returned home, there was a nasty email stating that obviously he was not the masseur for me since I saw someone else and to not inquire about his services AGAIN! Whats really odd about his is he "loved" having me as a client and had just as much fun during the massage as I did(hint..hint)! Oh well..it takes all kinds.

Post a Review

The best way to deal with those unappreciative and jealous types is to write a detailed review... we could all benefit from that. I had a very disappointing experience late last year when I decided to give myself an early December Christmas present. Although the guy looked like his pictures it was the most disappointing experience I have had in years... it was like dealing with a rag doll in every sense you want to think about that image. Unfortunately, I was so bummed out, I didn't know what to say at the time, and then I never got around to the review. He is still advertising now, so someone must have had a better experience, but I have not seen any reviews here.

If I remember their policy correctly, negative reviews are not posted(now get this)until at least 3 other negative reviews are received. I kid you not. I posted a negative review after a bad experience with a masseur, it was never posted and that is the excuse they gave me. If you read the reviews on that website it should be clear to anyone that its "titled" towards positive reviews not negative ones. I wonder if the same rule applies for "positive" reviews(probably not).

Guest OCBeachbody

Well just remember on M4M.com in order to see the negative reviews you have to be a member of their "Premium MyMassage". I did that when thy first had it to read the negative reviews.....lol... some of them were interesting.

I'll see if I one of my friends is still a member and check in and see if it posted :cool:

Guest socal30

Ouch he looked like a promising candidate. That is why I asked about Diesel. Just looked like an odd ad and an odd response. But some folks with a little edge are real good and others can get downright scary! Just was trying to figure out which category he was.

On the plus side, I am in Vegas for a few days and just loved a massage by Pete.

http://www.massagem4m.com/nv/las-vegas/14215/

Archived