THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC Equinox recommendations

frequentflyer
This topic is 5292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm wondering if anyone has had any "above and beyond" massages at an Equinox spa, particularly the Greenwich Ave. location. Or any other legit NYC spas for that matter. I've had some massages at spas veer into sensual territory but would love other recommendations. I know this is a sensitive matter, so definitely private message me if that would be better. Thanks!

I could give you leads but I don't know what you are into. If you see a trainer you like, and he seems gay, give him your name card and ask if he's into free lance work. If he's interested he'll call you. Keep the tone of your conversation with him on a professional level.

No stars at Equinox.

I hear that Mark Nicholson is one of NYC's best massage therapists. You can find him at the New York Health & Racquet Club at the Whitehall Street location. He's not gay and he doesn't do the happy thing but he's got a very loyal gay following. I'm told he's a former Olympic weight-lifting team member for Croatia. Extremely professional. A man's man. I believe NYHRC sells guest passes and massage packages. One would need to inquire. I imagine some of those Wall Street guys look good naked.

Archived