THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Pacco

buttlvr99
This topic is 5300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him for an evening last year. Nice guy, I thought. Then he was planning a return, and asked me if I wanted to see him again. I said yes, I would like to, would do my best to see him again if he returned, but could not promise in advance. He turned very nasty and even close to threatening. Weird. I decided to avoid him thereafter.

Guest greatness

oh my

That's scary... Maybe he misunderstood you. Anyways it's good that you are ok. :)

He turned very nasty and even close to threatening. Weird. I decided to avoid him thereafter.

I have to agree with AdamSmith. Saw Pacco almost a year ago in DC, and had a great time. He then proceeded to call me frequently after that to see when I would see him again. He was also looking for a sugar daddy. It's too bad because I really had a nice time with him, but what proceeded afterwards was a huge turnoff.

Archived