THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Julian / Miami

MichiganMan
This topic is 5301 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jaighbos

Wow - so Julian has shown up in the US again. I saw him on four different occasions during the couple of times he was in NYC. Very handsome, very sweet. But in the end he just wasn't what I was looking for. Would only top - though he was pretty damned good at it, would only receive oral, not the most active kisser. It always seemed an effort for him to cum. Working too much, maybe? He was sweet, though I sometimes thought he understood more English than he let on. Phenomenal body, though in his recent pictures he looks bulked up yet also too thin. Can't really describe it. And having written all that, if I were in Miami I'd probably look him up. But for a few hours worth of time, nothing more. I did enjoy his company. Sometimes that leads to some great fun later on and other times it doesn't. He was the latter of the two.

Archived