THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Rules II: Fake Pics/Old Pics

tenderloin
This topic is 5290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can't think of any reason that would justify the use of pictures that aren't actually of you. I have very particular tastes and spend a lot of time shopping; it is extremely disappointing when the person standing in front of me is not the one I chose from the virtual shelf - I think photo fraud entitles the client to cancel on the spot without partial payment or even cab fare.

When arranging a meeting, I am honest about my height, weight, age, etc. Using someone else's image to represent you is dishonest and doesn't speak well for your character, and it should be called out on this site.

As for the age of your pictures, I know this has been covered before, but I would suggest 2 years tops should be the limit. It seems like some of the guys on rentboy and M4RN have had the same pictures up since tricky-Dick Nixon was president.

Apologies if I sound like I am lecturing - just trying to help.

Archived