THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My topping experience with Nick German

Guest asslover
This topic is 5305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest asslover

I had started a threat a while ago re Nick German and his bottoming skills. I hired him a few weeks ago and my review was just posted on this site.

I decided to leave all the super juicy details out, but I will post them here as soon as I have time. I asked Nick and he said its ok :-)

Nick really was the hottest muscle bottom I ever had, actually the hottest bottom I ever had. A total fantasy guy.

Hope you are enjoying the review and as promised I ll post the part of my review that I left out here.

I had started a threat a while ago re Nick German and his bottoming skills. I hired him a few weeks ago and my review was just posted on this site.

I decided to leave all the super juicy details out, but I will post them here as soon as I have time. I asked Nick and he said its ok :-)

Nick really was the hottest muscle bottom I ever had, actually the hottest bottom I ever had. A total fantasy guy.

Hope you are enjoying the review and as promised I ll post the part of my review that I left out here.

Daddy Sez: "<Sigh!> Please don't post reviews in the message center. If you wish to amend your review, send me a note. "

Guest asslover

I dont wish to amend, I left out some details, but I can discuss the experience in more detail here, right?

Archived