THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Club Xstatic Visit: 3/27/10

This topic is 5299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.clubxstatic.com

With the WONDERFUL news about 20C going 7 days, I wanted to share my experience this past Saturday at Club Xstatic in Springfield, Massachusetts. Like 20C, there are some changes to the club, the web site, and I was told that a shower(s?) will be installed for shower shows.

The club has experienced some changes. There is now an additional stage shooting out from the original one. Some changes have been made to wall hangings and, aside from the possibility of a shower stage, I also heard a pool table may be added. Joe, the bartender from my July visit, is gone. Austin, the performer in my lap the most in July, has also moved on. However, a huge portrait of his face hangs on the wall. His subtly rugged face deserves such a tribute. Dancer Leo has also moved on to different things. I wish him well as he made July so memorable for me.

I went on “Jungle Boys” night. Many of the performers wore TRADITIONAL loincloths. Just a flimsy front and a barely concealing back. Why yes, it was absolutely delightful.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Sean (I believe Italian and Irish .. VERY smooth and ripped), Joe (omg he worked that loincloth), and Jordon (an incredible mountain of a man that is both African American and Italian .. he is from RI and performs at some club out there – the name escapes me). The majority of my evening in and outside of the club was spent with Miguel. His picture is not on the website. My total experience with him would have been worth the wait in traffic. BUT there was no traffic! This was an easy drive this time. In essence, it was simply the perfect experience.

Xstatic is also opened earlier now. When I arrived (5ish) Dominick was performing. Then Angel, Romeo, Dominick, and another off duty performer had fun on stage lip syncing and dancing to some of their favorite tunes. Clothes were on as this was indeed friends just hanging out having a good time. The microphone was real and Angel has an incredible voice. Their two “girlfriends” were also there laughing, being loud, and enjoying attention. Speaking of intrusive vaginas …

SUGGESTIONS FOR CLUB XSTATIC

FEMALES

Why? The club doesn’t seem to have a policy for those that possess the power to bleed for several days without dying. They don’t seem to have a ladies night. Jordon became very consumed with a cougar. I stared her down, then felt bad about it, and then I stared her down again. I was offended by her knock-off bag and her attention seeking vagina.

PICTURE QUALITY ON WEBSITE

The pictures, for example, of Jordon and Joe DO NOT do these men justice. The website pictures are awful. Now, dancer Sebastian is a professional photographer. They should tap that resource and take better pictures.

MAKE-UP ON THEME NIGHTS

Loincloths with nothing underneath? Great idea! Facial make-up that rubs off during lap dances? Not so much.

I stayed at the InnPlace. It’s the former Holiday Inn and it’s a very short walk from the club. The club and the hotel have a deal. Mention you are going to Xstatic and you get a discount on your lodging. As always, go to http://www.clubxstatic.com

for that info and everything else relating to Club Xstatic.

All in all, it was worth the trip. I look forward to my next journey where I will hopefully find a pool table (so reminiscent of time spent at Stella’s) and a shower stage. The Spanish chicken and rice I had at the Olympic Deli (2 doors down from Xstatic) was outrageously delicious and inexpensive. The InnPlace also has an incredible in-house restaurant/bar.

Thanks for the great report ValleyDweller, sounds like you had a great time. I love Springfield and have been to Xstatic several times; must head there again soon.

Sounds like they've been a lot of changes recently. Is Sammy still the manager there?

Thanks for your kind words Jamier! To be honest, I am borderline criminal when it comes to remembering names. Sammy doesn't ring a bell. However, the silence of bells in my head means nothing to the rest of humanity. ;)

I do know that the two male bartenders are engaged.

I was so hurried in escaping the valley to head north that I didn't get to post my plans. I would love to meet up with fellow forum members the next time I go. I hope you can be one of them.

VDN and Xstatic

Thanks VDN for the thorough report. I've never been but your experience there has planted a seed... Love that loincloth look. Gives you such easy access.

Hope to find you wondering the streets of Manhattan real soon.

Coop

I was so hurried in escaping the valley to head north that I didn't get to post my plans. I would love to meet up with fellow forum members the next time I go. I hope you can be one of them.

I guess you did dammit. I thought we were going to make this trek together. LOL

I guess you did dammit. I thought we were going to make this trek together. LOL

Mia culpa! :(

I was originally planning to leave Friday. That didn't happen. When things got hectic Saturday I said HELL TO THE NO and packed like I was fleeing my homeland. GUARANTEED next time I will alert you as I know we will have a blast together.

Cooper,

Is your bunny SOLID? ;) Yes, you can never go wrong with a loincloth.

Lucky,

My dear friend shocked me years ago with that statement. At the time, I thought it was outrageous. I have heard it a few times since then. Please use it ad nauseum.

Goodfella,

Thanks for your kind words. I am a critical bastard and I hope I made it clear through all of my nitpicking that, overall, it is indeed a wonderful place. Each and every employee was wonderful to deal with. You can't go wrong at Xstatic. There was a also a shot-boy walking around in a delightful loincloth as well. I am thinking of another trip this Friday! g56whiz?

Curious if someone could give me a comparison as to how private the private dances are? I've been to all of the Montreal, Ft. Laud, Providence bars - so if you could use one of those as a barometer, that'd help! Like are there curtains or is it an area where anyone getting a "private" dance is in the same room?

Guest bellboy

Last time I was there, there was one room for all the privates with no touching of the dancers while they were naked, but touching allowed when they pulled their briefs on.

Hello Jake,

If you go to the website (link in my original post) and click on "venue" you will see a picture of the lap dance area on the right hand side. There are four (possibly five?) comfortable seats with a table next to each seat. The area is not a room as much as it's a space separated with a divider. The only people that can view your lap dance are other patrons receiving one.

There are no security monitors in the area. Bellboy's description on touching, etc., is right on. Are the rules always adhered to 100%? Depends on the night, the dancer, and the theme of the night. Remember ... loincloths!

The seating, the lighting, and the whole set-up is perfect for me. Would I like more privacy in this setting? No. I enjoy watching other dancers perform lap dances while I am receiving mine. This also lends itself to have a double lap dance as well from two dancers who are both interactive with me and one another.

Archived