THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Justin Ft Lauderdale

Trav
This topic is 5310 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen him somewhere

I have seen him somewhere, but sorry I can't place him. If you hire, let us know how it turns out. If he were versatile, it might be worth it to make a trip to Ft. Lauderdale, but I seldom hire guys who list themselves as top, although upon inquiry, many are actually versatile.

Thanks Diverdan, If I do hire I will let you know! I am interested in seeing him over a weekend when I travel, don't want to make the investment without any details really .... anyone have any idea what name he went by in movies?

Mainly a Very Hunky Looking Guy! I am a Tat Guy... BUT that "Ugly Gladiator" Tat is a little to much where he had it done! IMHO as always! ;)

He'd be easy to spot in any Video he ever did! :D Also the "CALL ME ONLY" puts up a Red Flag for me at least.. as to just how the Hangout might not go according to a Verbal Deal!

Thanks all for your responses, it took a fair bit of searching but i finally found what i was looking for! A video on MenOver30.com where he went by the name Wolf Pax and other things where he goes by Clint Wolf, he has done a few things here and there which makes me wonder why he has (apart from menover30.com, where there is 2 vids) not done multiple vids with the one studio? Does this reflect badly?

Anyways ... i think watching one the vids he does not seem very masculine and straight acting, not 100% sure but sure to a certain extent.

Trav

Archived