THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jacob - NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has been advertising with different names on Rentboy for a year or two. I don't remember the names. In previous posts here, I believe the consensus was that he is good looking and built; that some of the pictures are not of him; and that he is not interactive.

The previous names jog my memory. I remember some posts that made the point that since he is handsome and built, it was odd that some of his pictures were not of him.

I recall the hostility in some of his responses and a certain grandiosity as well.

To be clear, this type of beautiful bitch is highly attractive to some people, especially those who believe that they have the ability to establish a rapport notwithstanding and those who get off on his condescension.

Run, do not walk from this guy. If you are a model as he is, I suppose go for it. Otherwise he'll give up after a few minutes of fake trying to make out, accuse you of being too aggressive with your kissing, and kick you out. He's a total flake and fraud, despite being gorgeous and amazingly well hung. Oh, he'll also call you fat.

He's a real delight, in other words.

Archived