THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nips

Lankypeters
This topic is 5320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since so many new guys are on the scene, I pose a question I posed a few years back: which working guys are really good at working the twins?

The ideal is when both partners are into it, when both enjoy getting as well as giving --- to state the obvious.

Derek Ross, I know -- believe me I know -- is great here. He has beautiful pecs and eraser nips. He loves having them worked and knows how to work his partner's.

Kevin Slater is also skilled in this department with fingers, tongue and great toys.

Who else can suck, pinch and pull to the left and to the right?

Since so many new guys are on the scene, I pose a question I posed a few years back: which working guys are really good at working the twins?

The ideal is when both partners are into it, when both enjoy getting as well as giving --- to state the obvious.

Derek Ross, I know -- believe me I know -- is great here. He has beautiful pecs and eraser nips. He loves having them worked and knows how to work his partner's.

Kevin Slater is also skilled in this department with fingers, tongue and great toys.

Who else can suck, pinch and pull to the left and to the right?

Lanky, reminds me of the BEST I ever had here - STEVE MASTERS over in London. I met him for an overnight -- was experimenting with an edgier type back then, he was muscular, and sort of a skin head type. But once he entered the room, he had a ravenous tongue and when I put my hand under his tight T-short and felt those rock hard enlarged nips, WOW.

He swore he did nothing to enhance them - they were the biggest, hardest, chewiest, roughest, suckable nips I have ever seen on a guy, and I was in nip heaven from 9:00 PM until 9:00 AM with him! On top of that, he was extremely versatile and very horny -- a bottom who literally had the power to suck in a cock with his ass cheeks and then ride YOU while he was impaled, and the noise!! He grunted, squeeled, shouted -- next door neighbors in hotel must have had quite a night as the bed kept banging the wall.

Ah, STEVE, too bad you are retired now. I imagine that chest is still terrific.

Nip Action...

I definitely am a nipple guy and there is a definite direct connection further south. So in order to achieve the ultimate, vigorous nip action has to be on the main menu. Anyone can work tits with toys but it takes talent to stimulate the nipples without the use of any aids. The best nip abusers in my experience have been...

Drako... he gets the prize for working them with his teeth!

Nick German... he wins hands down (pun intended) for being able to work them over with his bare hands... the power of which surpasses any vice grip, wrench, or tool out there on the market. In addition he enjoys a bit of reciprocal action as well.

Now I noticed that Sean Knight has been mentioned... something about a left nipple. Now it has been said of Bill Clinton that his tool curves to the left just like his politics... I wonder if the same applies to Sean, or is he just simply asymmetric? Now come to think about it, while Sean really enjoys having his left nipple worked (the right one will get you nowhere) he ain't to bad dishing it out in the nip department either!!!

Sean/Ohio is definitely a NIP Guy! :D

Yes, and asymmetric, too.

Or, for jocks instead of nerds, unbalanced line to the left.

Now I noticed that Sean Knight has been mentioned... something about a left nipple. Now it has been said of Bill Clinton that his tool curves to the left just like his politics... I wonder if the same applies to Sean, or is he just simply asymmetric? Now come to think about it, while Sean really enjoys having his left nipple worked (the right one will get you nowhere) he ain't to bad dishing it out in the nip department either!!!

I thought I was being talked about. My left nip was burning!

Charles of San Francisco can alight the nips "BIG TIME!" He will have you sore for days after biting and sucking and twisting, etc. He, himself, is into "nip" play, as he, too, loves to have his worked on, too! Both of us have been good together in this area, and I am sure that you'd remember Charles if you'd get with him.

Note his innumerable reviews here!

some guys are really hot wired to their nips. I could give my first bf a orgasm from just messing with his nips. while touching mine won't do anything

I wasn't your first boyfriend, but I'd like to apply for the job. Work my right nip 5 minutes and I promise to blow an intense orgasm.

Archived