THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A comparision question.

niceshyone
This topic is 5317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am curious how one would rank the amount of touching that can take place in and out of privates at the various clubs. (ie. Montreal, Rhode island, Springfield, and the new Brooklyn club.) If someone feels more comfortable messaging me off list, it is fine.

Thanks.

Partial reply, for the bits of your list that I know...

Club Xstatic Springfield -- Little touching. But I compensated by taking one of the dancers back to my hotel after closing. :)

Club20 NYC -- I got away with a lot of touching, provided it was well hidden from management by the dancer's body. The closer his crotch is to yours, the easier that is! :cool:

Touch Providence -- Just about anything goes, right out in the open. As the name says! In fact the difference between what you get for a few $1 or $5 tips, and what a $60 private session buys you, can be fairly small.

from my many experiences in montreal, there is no "sure thing".. Each and every dancer is different.. What a dancer might do with one customer may be totally different from what the same dancer will do with another customer. .What a dancer does with you on Thursday may be totally different from what the same dancer will do with you on Friday..best suggestion is to go in with low expectations. That way if something good does happen, it is a nice treat, instead of expecting a lot and getting disappointed if not much happens.

I think LurkerSpeaks is right - even if the club looks the other way, it still really depends on the dancer. I've gotten a few blow jobs and hand jobs at Touch, but I've never gotten either in Montreal or Toronto .... and I've given my share in all of those places. But I've also had dancers in all three places who wouldn't allow touching between the waist and thigh.

I can usually get an idea of what we're going to do before I agree to a private dance. If it's my first visit to a place, I'll play dumb and ask a couple of different dancers how a private dance works, just to get a sense of what the "house rules" are. Most places allow at least a quick feel of the goods (and often a lot more) in the bar, and I usually say something like "I'll bet that's really tasty" when I'm chatting with the dancer. Sometimes they'll invite you to find out, sometimes they'll just smile. Some guys are a little more matter of fact - "It will cost you X, I'll do this, and you can do that...."

I have a question for the group - what do you do in the private? Get completely naked, just unzip yourself, stay completely clothed, bring the lube and toys?

"I have a question for the group - what do you do in the private? Get completely naked, just unzip yourself, stay completely clothed, bring the lube and toys?"

Speaking just for myself, of course, I usually bring a dildo or two, in addition to the butt plug that I wear constantly. I start out the lap dance kind of bouncing up and down, enjoying my little secret down there giving me pleasure the dancer is unaware of. He usually thinks it is something that he did to get me going! But, as the smile on my face grows, and the dancer is by now naked and encouraging me to strip more clothes off, my secret cannot stay hidden. You should see the looks of surprise I get when I show the big thing off. Usually it's the dancer that asks first- can he try it? Well, that might not be safe, so I open my little toy bag and produce one that I think would fit him just right. Sometimes they balk, as they think they cannot take such a toy, but after awhile I have never had a dancer say it was too big. We end up sitting side by side, bouncing to the music, our little toys giving us all the pleasure a lap booth can handle. Word to the wise though- bring lots of lube, and lots of cash, as these dances can go on and on...and on. But what fun!

"I have a question for the group - what do you do in the private? Get completely naked, just unzip yourself, stay completely clothed, bring the lube and toys?"

Speaking just for myself, of course, I usually bring a dildo or two, in addition to the butt plug that I wear constantly. I start out the lap dance kind of bouncing up and down, enjoying my little secret down there giving me pleasure the dancer is unaware of. He usually thinks it is something that he did to get me going! But, as the smile on my face grows, and the dancer is by now naked and encouraging me to strip more clothes off, my secret cannot stay hidden. You should see the looks of surprise I get when I show the big thing off. Usually it's the dancer that asks first- can he try it? Well, that might not be safe, so I open my little toy bag and produce one that I think would fit him just right. Sometimes they balk, as they think they cannot take such a toy, but after awhile I have never had a dancer say it was too big. We end up sitting side by side, bouncing to the music, our little toys giving us all the pleasure a lap booth can handle. Word to the wise though- bring lots of lube, and lots of cash, as these dances can go on and on...and on. But what fun!

Do we have to bring the chastity belt out again?

http://www.outofbodies.com/sketchbook/mamacusumano.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A0G8x4YSZvw/SMVGGFqXq-I/AAAAAAAAE08/phvnyexTyIQ/s400/chastity+belt..jpg

Archived