THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on 'LATINSTALION' in NYC?

BaronArtz
This topic is 5336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.adam4adam.com/?p=latinstalion

Sultry pics on his adam4adam profile. Caught my attention. Says he offers incalls on the upperwestside. Would appreciate your collective thoughts and insights, gentlemen!

(wish I knew how to copy/paste pics onto this board - for some reason it isn't working)

You can't directly cut and paste pictures in this Forum. You have to click on the "Insert Image Link" at the top of the border of this message block (hint--it's the one that looks like a postcard with mountains and a stamp on it) and insert a URL of a picture off the web. I believe but am not 100 sure that if the picture doesn't have it's own internet URL it can't be posted.

Gman

You can't directly cut and paste pictures in this Forum. You have to click on the "Insert Image Link" at the top of the border of this message block (hint--it's the one that looks like a postcard with mountains and a stamp on it) and insert a URL of a picture off the web. I believe but am not 100 sure that if the picture doesn't have it's own internet URL it can't be posted.

Gman

Thank you Gman! Let me see if I can figure this out somehow ...

35 year old student?

Of what?

Reminds me of the catty comment Alex Karras made about another football player back on Monday Night Football: "He's pretty good considering he only played college ball for two terms: Trumans's and Eisenhower's."

Archived