THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Nick German in NYC

frequentflyer
This topic is 5335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend Nick German as a top. He has great reviews in that regard, but they seem to be mostly from first-time reviewers, and I haven't gathered much from the forum discussions.

If he's a good top, he is right up my alley. Any thoughts? Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lu=nickgerman

I can only give indirect information. I hired Nick several years ago as a bottom. But what I can tell you is that he is very well endowed and remained rock hard until he decided to Jack himself off. He was much more endurant than I was. He is such a naturally dominant guy ( but not stuck up) with such a great hard body and large endowment that it was one of those times that I almost wished that I bottomed (however my bottom is still virgin and I plan to go the grave that way). But really just thinking about Nick, I really can't see how he could be anything other than a great top!!

I did write a review about Nick but was several years ago. He is an excellent top, fabulous body and good sized dick. He is very intelligient and good conversationlist. So to me it comes down what kind of experience are you looking for. If I were to make the statement that he would not be my first choice for a boyfriend or make a connection experience, I hope it does not come off as a negative, mainly because i dont think that is what he is best suited for. But he is lots of fun and has excellent sex drive that should keep you amply satisfied, plus who can turn down muscles like he has. Type of guy an hour just is not enough, I did 3 and would have loved a couple more.

I have said this in previous threads about Nick, I have not personally bottomed with him, just not my strong suit, but my interactions with him make if very obvious he prefers to be in charge and he is aggressive, sexy and fun. He is built like a tank and he is hung thick and longer than average. He is certainly worth the trip.

Big Nick!

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend Nick German as a top. He has great reviews in that regard, but they seem to be mostly from first-time reviewers, and I haven't gathered much from the forum discussions.

If he's a good top, he is right up my alley. Any thoughts? Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lu=nickgerman

The Big Guy Nick/German whose last Review was on 2/23/10 is definitely Up for most Scenes. He definitely has The Equipment as a Top Guy! :D

Contact him with your Questions. ;)

Equipment vs. equipment

The Big Guy Nick/German... definitely has The Equipment as a Top Guy!

Yes, Nick certainly has "The Equipment"... and note that is Equipment with a capital "E"... and a big capital "E". However, I did have to supply a different type of equipment (with a small "e") when I saw him last...

Boys and their Toys!

Yes, Nick certainly has "The Equipment"... and note that is Equipment with a capital "E"... and a big capital "E". However, I did have to supply a different type of equipment (with a small "e") when I saw him last...

I'm guessing this was something that he had to plug in :confused:

I'm sure The Big Guy used it very well as he does cum from the BDSM Capitol of the World..Germany! :D

http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/anmated_rabbit.gif

Brooklyn Guy

http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/bunney_playboy.gif

Brooklyn Guy on 9 volts

Yup That's about the "Visual" on ME and 9 Volts to the Balls! ;)

I do much better with a "Pair of Lips Surging" thru that Area as opposed to Wires! :D

Archived