THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Victor 20C

edjames
This topic is 5333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the 20 Club's Finest...

Victor/Victorious: Check out the photos from Club 57 @ Providence. Victor is in the middle photo, top row, on the right/ This is a Saturday night event. ED

Ed, Thanks for posting that link.... We rarely get to see any pictures of the 20C dancers, nor, are we ever given a "maybe" lineup from Sunday to Sunday. That club could use a good PR person.

I hope Victorious will be there tomorrow. He's a real crowd pleaser. I also like his necklace, good taste.

Yes, foxy, I think you're going to like him. He's been working at the 20C for a few years. I hear he gives a very sensual lap dance. ;)

Coop

http://www.nextmagazine.com/files/images/CL_GeronimoNoleMarinVictor.jpg

Victorious, the real 2010 Mr. 20 Club

He's hot. I'd like to meet him.

Foxy, Many of us thought that if a legitimate contest were held for a "2010 Mr. 20 Club" that Victor/Victorious would have easily won. There's nothing wrong with the anointed one, Mr. Landon, but Victorious has been working at the 20C steadily for a few years. He's friendly, has the best shape of any dancer, moves well on stage, and gives an amazing lap dance. He has a very loyal fan base that take real good care of him.

I'd strongly recommend that you ask him "What a lap dance is?" You'll thank me later. ;)

Coop

Very Cute

He is sexy and has a great smile...loving his perky nips too. He looks like he would have a fun personality, too, which is a must for a successful stripper. I bet he's even hotter in person. I'm envious of you guys who get to watch him strip live on a regular basis. I gotta get to NYC soon!

Dancer, Geronimo, was voted number one go-go dancer in a recent, and now defunct, HX Awards. He dances in many clubs in NYC and can often be seen at The Urge. He is a very nice guy.

I am surprised no one on this list hasn't whipped out his cellphone camera or taken a digital camera over to the 20C and snapped a few photos for the list. (hint, hint...)

I did stop at the 20C last night, rather late, and although it was not overwhelmingly busy there was a good crowd.

Yes, Victorious was there.

ED

Archived