THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jonathan Lowe back in LA

EXPAT
This topic is 5347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Eduardo

He's certainly my 'dream come true' guy - he's got it all - and then some. If you're lucky enough to spend time with him, treat him very well. He will be an experience you'll long remember. I still do after 2.5 years. ;)

Guest greatness

nice~~

I heard that he retired but I guess he is coming back. Well I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience Eduardo~~ :)

He's certainly my 'dream come true' guy - he's got it all - and then some. If you're lucky enough to spend time with him, treat him very well. He will be an experience you'll long remember. I still do after 2.5 years. ;)

Sweet Bottom.

He's a cute Ass-Boy, for sure. I hired Jonathan when he was living in Las Vegas and we spent a sweaty 2-hours in the sack together. The boi clearly enjoys riding a hard boner! Last I heard he was moving back to Florida. Do you know whether he is now based here in L.A. or just visiting?

Archived