THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy Colin

Guest whiteflight
This topic is 5347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest whiteflight

anyone been with the rentboy called Colin, tattooed muscle jock or something? he was discussed here but not from direct experience. I like the tats, scary hot.

Looks great. A lot of ink and at least two piercings, including his dick. Couldn't find any reviews posted on him. Hope some others have seen him. I may have to try him out.

He's been talked about before--probably within the last 6 to 12 months--don't know if it was in this section or the massage section on the Forum. He may also have a review. From what I remember from the discussion on the Forum--he modeled when he was younger for, I think, Playgirl. I thought he looked better as a young guy before all the ink and piercings--but most respondents liked him better now--that's fine--takes all kinds. I think people said he gave a good massage. I also remember it being reported he was not full service because of a BF.

Hope this helps.

Gman

Oh I need a guy who does full release. Not into fucking or getting fucked.

I am betting he probably does give full release--that's different from full service. On the other hand I have never met him--so 'my betting' may just be an assumption, and all of you should know about the problems inherent in 'assumptions' :p

Gman

Archived