THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gio's got a brother....

Okliehomo
This topic is 5333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know how to post a link from Rentboy... check out Armani, today's cover guy... He is Gio/NYC's brother. Gio is even featured in his ad... Had a great time with him several years ago. Latin and hairy and nasty.

While they are shown naked together, it sounds like Armani only does massage.

Definately proves that "being hung" runs in the family.

Okie

Great minds....

Because that was just exactly what I was thinking.....

But then I read on down and saw that he listed himself as "straight"... haven't had the best track record with that lot...

Getting your dick sucked and your ass rimmed is a long way from getting fucked by your brother...

You certainly see the family resemblance in their dicks, though, don't you?

Okie

Throw Some Hot Ass to Gio & Armani!

Because that was just exactly what I was thinking..Getting your dick sucked and your ass rimmed is a long way from getting fucked by your brother...You certainly see the family resemblance in their dicks, though, don't you?

Okie

Okie: Yeah, there's a Big Time resemblance in the brothers' cocks. I suggest you throw a hot bottom (like Kristian/LA or R.Alencar) in the middle of these two latin brothers and let them get down to fucking business! Hell, what horny bottom wouldn't jump at the chance to be double-banged by these hunky amigos (after Okie has sufficiently rimmed their 3 sweaty asses, of course)!

Okie: Yeah, there's a Big Time resemblance in the brothers' cocks. I suggest you throw a hot bottom (like Kristian/LA or R.Alencar) in the middle of these two latin brothers and let them get down to fucking business! Hell, what horny bottom wouldn't jump at the chance to be double-banged by these hunky amigos (after Okie has sufficiently rimmed their 3 sweaty asses, of course)!

Jack, would you accept that "their 3 sweaty asses,..." be 3 sweet tasting and luscious before they receive some long thick poles? -:) -:)

• 2 weeks later...

No Gio for me

Just letting you all know that Gio did get back to me but sadly, neither he or his brother will be making the trip out West. Turns out, that Gio now only travels with his partner and that filming is a big no. He did confirm that his brother does receive oral/rimming but actual fucking doesn't seem to be part of the deal.

Oh, well. I respectfully thanked him for his reply and told him how much I had enjoyed meeting him the first time and sorry that we couldn't come to terms this time. No worries.

His rules have changed and so have mine. That's business.

Life goes on.

Okie

Archived