THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Valentine's Day at Club 20

NYTomcat
This topic is 5346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well if super bowl sunday was slow. Valentine's Day was not. Yes OK I guess it was us lonely hearts club but we were far from alone. I must admit the customer base was also quite the attractive bunch. There were a couple of guys enjoying the show who could easily have put on their own.

That being said the club did a great job even after being hamstringed by the lack of a perrenial favorite. Unfortunately ADAM was a no show. Yes so I was left alone to pine for Romann. However, Adam gave us all ample warning and even was nice enough to make suggestions for substitutions in his absense.

As always the crowd pleasing Paris, Victorious, Landan, Nickolai, Ryan and Dakota were on hand to make sure the evening went without a hitch. I swear Dakota gets sexier each week as if that were posible. Along with these known favorites were some really large guys who truly define the term beefcake.(Gustavo & Cowboy John I believe, WOW that Gustavo could snap you like a twig, and you'd crawl back begging for more) In any event, and as always, The hooville presence was upheld and all had a great time. Thanks again for inviting me to tag along and yes I promise I'll help you get comp'd next time Cooper LOL.

Wedding plans shattered...

Unfortunately ADAM was a no show.

...and here I attended expecting to be best man at my 1st Valentine's Day wedding at the 20 Club. Instead, dancer Juicy drags some gal up on stage and begins having simulated sex with her. Hey, 20C staff, wake up, this is Sunday night, not the weekday VIP Lounge. :eek:

MISSING ADAM

Yes well alas its seems no gay marriage in NY again on Valentine's Day for me. We have those damn state senators and the star crossed Adam and I to thank for that.

I guess Adam and I are just two ships that went bump in the night. But it was the best superbowl sunday of memory. So Adam anytime you want to play tight end, I'll happily sub in as receiver or nose guard or.....

If you guys visiting the club get the opportunity don't miss him... and tip well, he is smart enough not to ask for it and works hard so deserves it.

Keep the Fight going

Yes well alas its seems no gay marriage in NY again on Valentine's Day for me. We have those damn state senators and the star crossed Adam and I to thank for that.

It truly is sad that no gay marriage bill has passed in NY... But here in NY we're a city that "never sleeps", let's keep the fight and pressure up. Maybe next year we'll have your Valentine's Day Gay Marriage to celebrate at the 20 Club. Then, we'll all be jumping for joy! hmmm, now who should perform the ceremony?? I think "foxy" or "Ed James" would make good ministers. ;)

http://lagayweddingphotography.com/Images/DSCF0543.jpg

Archived