THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What is the "Bfe"?

Guest Merlin
This topic is 5356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A rentboy Sand Diego ad by " Nick" says "I give the Bfe." What does that mean. He also says "sometimes safe", and " I will do anything you want to do with me." The obvious conclusion from these is sad, especially since his is only 20. But Bfe?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A rentboy Sand Diego ad by " Nick" says "I give the Bfe." What does that mean. He also says "sometimes safe", and " I will do anything you want to do with me." The obvious conclusion from these is sad, especially since his is only 20. But Bfe?

BFE = Boyfriend experience.

Guest greatness

congrats..

Glutes I've just noticed you've become Marquess. Congrats..

In Nick's case it could stand for 'body fluid exchange'. Yum.

Stalking members...

Apparently Merlin has some unpopular political views. I dont read that forum so I'm just guessing. But why take shots at him in the Deli? Seems like reasonable question to me.

Duke, Good seeing you back on board. Hope you're here to stay for awhile.

I agree with your comments. Merlin asked a legitimate question and received an appropriate answer. Why it's necessary for some individuals to use this forum to stalk members and point out political differences is beyond me. There's a good reasons why most members don't post in the politics forum and we're seeing one of them right now.

Coop

Duke, Good seeing you back on board. Hope you're here to stay for awhile.

I agree with your comments. Merlin asked a legitimate question and received an appropriate answer. Why it's necessary for some individuals to use this forum to stalk members and point out political differences is beyond me. There's a good reasons why most members don't post in the politics forum and we're seeing one of them right now.

Coop

merlin has created an internet persona that reminds many of us of Uncle Scrooge when it comes to gay rights. So when he didn't know what a boyfriend experience was, it seemed appropriate to poke some fun. I know of no rule that says that the internet persona that you create in one forum does not go with you to another forum, so in my opinion, it was fair humor, and all in fun. If we can only tease people in the Politics Forum, why would anyone want to leave it?

Merlin asked a fair question, and got a fair response. Now I wouldn't want to see anyone jump on a newbie but nobody does. Merlin has shown himself as a person of conviction (not my convictions thank god) but someone who is well able to handle himself and take and give the barb back. I personally thought it was delightfully funny and would have expected little less from merling in a similar situation.

We are all big boys and create our online persona as we may. Hell these little quips are half the fun. Unless Im mistaken I doubt merlin took any personal offense. He knows the little jabs we all take at each other are good hearted banter. If Im wrong then I think we should get thicker skins.

"My name is Glutes, and I am a stalker"

Merlin asked a fair question, and got a fair response. Now I wouldn't want to see anyone jump on a newbie but nobody does. Merlin has shown himself as a person of conviction (not my convictions thank god) but someone who is well able to handle himself and take and give the barb back. I personally thought it was delightfully funny and would have expected little less from merling in a similar situation.

We are all big boys and create our online persona as we may. Hell these little quips are half the fun. Unless Im mistaken I doubt merlin took any personal offense. He knows the little jabs we all take at each other are good hearted banter. If Im wrong then I think we should get thicker skins.

Thanks to some of you thin skin pricks, I have to attend Stalkers Anonymous!

http://wallpapers-diq.com/wallpapers/18/STALKER_-_Shadow_of_Chernobyl,_2007.jpg

Guest greatness

????

MsGuy is there a meeting you go to without me knowing about it. I have your full daily schedule laid out in front of me with the exact estimated time for you to arrive home after work. I have to find the discrepancy... I'm pretty sure it's during MsGuy's lunch break. I thought it was strange for him to take an hour to finish his lunch when he can get back to the office from the bakery within 5 minutes. From now on I should wait in my car outside his office when he leaves for lunch.. Which wig should I wear??? Duchess I need your suggestions~~ PVT me! ( A real scary stalker :p)

ROFL, glutes, good to see you can joke about it. :p Save a donut for me at the next meeting. :)

Guest greatness

oh

Glutes I don't think you are a stalker. You are actually nice. I don't think Cooper or NYtomCat meant it that way. Anyways, when can I join? Do I have to pay a membership fee? I want some fresh squeezed juice and baked cookies during our meeting. Once a month we can have a spa day. We all go to a spa together and talk about The Bachelor. :D

Thanks to some of you thin skin pricks, I have to attend Stalkers Anonymous!

http://wallpapers-diq.com/wallpapers/18/STALKER_-_Shadow_of_Chernobyl,_2007.jpg

Now I wouldn't want to see anyone jump on a newbie but nobody does.

Hmmm....spend a little time in the archives (and you don't have to go too far back) and you may come to a different conclusion.

Hmmm....spend a little time in the archives (and you don't have to go too far back) and you may come to a different conclusion.

LOL your right that was probably me too. But inciteful little newbies get there comeuppence. We tried with him as well,.... even answered his questions. But ultimately.... OK most newbies

Guest TBinCHI

True, but I believe that newbie got himself a timeout on his fifth post. Now that has to be a record!

Archived