THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jason Markus

oany
This topic is 4876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lets sure hope so

I had the pleasure of meeting Jason last yet when a mutual client had us both spend some time with him. What a great guy. Fantastic in and out of the bedroom. I can't say for sure if he is still in the business. Been awhile since we spoke. As I remember he has a huge ..... fan base. ( wink ) So you probably wont see him advertising. As for the other huge thing? Its all true and then some. Have you emailed him?

Thank you for the reply. Yeah, I emailed him a while ago but haven't heard anything yet. They say he is often traveling these days. Not sure.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jason last yet when a mutual client had us both spend some time with him. What a great guy. Fantastic in and out of the bedroom. I can't say for sure if he is still in the business. Been awhile since we spoke. As I remember he has a huge ..... fan base. ( wink ) So you probably wont see him advertising. As for the other huge thing? Its all true and then some. Have you emailed him?

He is still around

He is still around.

Keep this in mind -- he has a huge fan base so he gets a LOT of emails. He also gets a LOT of voicemails. So it is easy to understand that he could be swamped with emails and voicemails.

I suggest that you call (with call display!) and leave a message. He sometimes calls back using call display without actually wading through all the voicemails to get back to you. He is pretty good at returning calls in my experience.

• 1 year later...

After few years of drooling over his pics and old reviews, I will FINALLY see him today!

I am VERY excited, trying not to have too many high expectations in order to be at the end really happy, satisfied, mesmerized.....

Will report.

Archived