THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nick in NYC

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hunkster43

Not What You Would Have Hoped For....

I hired Nick about 1 month ago here in Los Angeles. As hot as his pics are - there was something strange about him. The sex was oddly mechanical - no passion, nothing. It was as if he was dialing it in.

Next!

Confusing ad

I find this guy incredibly sexy from his pics, but I'm a sucker for a hairy chest and an even hairier ass (who DOESN'T like to dive into a hairy ass?). The ad is confusing though. He says he goes from "affectionate to dominant" but he lists his sexual position as bottom. Maybe when he gets into SM play he considers himself a dominant bottom? If that's the case, then I guess he'd be a perfect match for the two "submissive tops" out there.

But I'll give him this, at least he didn't say he goes from affectionate to "dominate."

IBut I'll give him this, at least he didn't say he goes from affectionate to "dominate."

There does seem to be an astonishing amount of confusion regarding the distinction between the words dominate, dominant, dominating and domination out there. So, yes, at least he's got that right.

Archived