THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Miami & Ft. Lauderdale recommendations?

HardnThick
This topic is 5352 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In Miami go to Lui...supernice guy (busy so be patient), flawless body, great massage with a twist ;-)

In FL I tried Steve/Lenny duo massage. Interesting, not heavy on massage technique but not bad for the price..sort of a smorges board of different sensory excitation technique/tricks all blended in along with generous use of their bodies. Careful as it's hard to find their place and it's not in the best of neighbourhoods. They make it up by being nice folks and a much lower price point.

You are lucky...I should have (hindsight being 20/20) seen him for longer than an hr. He went above beyond the call of duty for me (PM me to get details). He told me he's heading on a vacation (long one) soon and also goes to Chicago frequently. I wrote a review on him on Massage M4M...but having the deep sexy accented voice whisper in my ears "relax and let me take care of you" while feeling that rock hard body with my hands was definitely enough to send me over the edge........

Miami and Ft. Lauderdale

My favorite masseur is Kirk, based in Ft. Lauderdale. (I'm not sure if he advertises on M4M, but he definitely is on Masseurfinder. His e-mail address is BodyWorkerBoy@aol.com.)

He comes to New York, where I live, several times a year, and I never miss one of his erotic massages. Yes, he's expensive ($220/hr.), but to me, he's well worth it. He gives a great massage and is a delightful person, a professional ballet dancer. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Kirk in Ft. Lauderdale

Kirk is on Masseurfinder under Body Worker Boy, with a head photo of him in a baseball cap. Sorry to say, I'm not sure if I can forward a URL, as I'm a total cyberklutz. You shouldn't have any trouble finding him on Masseurfinder, as I checked it out after I wrote yesterday's message. His rate of $220/hr isn't posted on Kirk's site, but that's what he charges for an erotic massage. As I said yesterday, expensive, but well worth it!

Still can't find Kirk

I couldn't find Kirk in any of the three sections on MasseurFinder: Theraputic Bodywork, Sensual Bodywork and Erotic Bodywork.

Is he listed by name other than Kirk?

If you just select the URL, copy it and paste it in your reply box, we will all be able to see his ad.

Guest OCBeachbody

Speaking of which does anyone know if the South East has recovered yet from

the loss of Washington Blade and David Atlanta? I know I used to use those free magazines to find people not on the web as well.

There is of course always Dr. Eric a favorite of anyone :-) [so far everyone I have recommended likes him!]

http://www.massagem4m.com/Dr.Eric

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m13600_1129092705vk2KCjrj.JPG

Kirk in Ft. Lauderdale

Masseurfinder Male Massage Search New Learn Advertise About myMasseurfinder

Home > Search > Bodyworkerboy (#11943)

Bodyworkerboy

FEELING STIFF?, I CAN HELP!!

The Experience Services & Rates Training Photos Reviews Location Contact

HELLO GUYS!

I give a nice relaxing full body massage for guys with Biotone creme on my table with soothing music and candles in the background.

You're free to be as undressed as you feel comfortable with, however I prefer a nude body to work on. I work from light sensual/erotic to deep muscle tissue with some stretching, and I can provide release if desired. I tend to work in shorts or jock, but can work nude if you feel more comfortable with us both undressed. I appreciate hearing feedback throughout the session, so don't be afraid to speak up if you feel a certain area needs more or less attention...remember I'm here to make YOU feel good and RELEASE all your tensions!

MY RATES:

$120/hr. starting (in calls)**

$140hr. starting (outcalls)**

Plus $30 with table for out calls

**Rates may be higher due to late calls, location, or type of services

$$NEW$$ "QUICK RELEASE" session $80/30min

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS

I am located in the heart of Wilton Manors in a discreet location off Wilton Drive/Dixie Highway.

GAY / STRAIGHT / BI / CURIOUS / MARRIED...ALL WELCOME!!

!!VERY DISCREET!!

Call Bodyworkerboy now at (917) 375-5069! Or use the tabs above to read reviews, see photos, email him & more.

Rates Training Photos Reviews Location Contact

Massage Services

Incalls appointments

60 minutes $120

Outcalls appointments

60 minutes $140

Payment

• Masseur accepts cash only.

• Amounts listed are base rates only. Actual rates vary based on distance travelled, services provided, etc.

• Longer sessions available.

Overview Training Photos Reviews Location Contact

About him

I'm 5'8" 140lbs.

Brown hair and eyes.

With a young good looking, smooth, lean, tight body.

8.5" cut

Im very outgoing, and easy to be around. I like the physical contact my massage work offers me and very much enjoy listening to my clients thoughts.

I have several repeat clients I've esablished over the many years of being in the bodywork business and feel quite fortunate to have developed a lasting rapport with them. Hopefully I will get the same opportunity with you!

Technical Details

Modalities: Deep Tissue, Swedish, Erotic, Sensual bodyworkSetup: TableProduct: Biotone Massage CremePressure: Wide range

Training & Experience

Experience: 9 years Overview Rates Photos Reviews Location Contact

Incalls

Hours:Location:Near North East 26th Avenue & Wilton Drive

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

Inquire for exact address

Outcalls

Hours: Service area: In and around Fort Lauderdale, FL

Overview Rates Training Photos Reviews Contact

Date: August 6, 2009 Overall rating:

Kirk is amazing. I met him several times, and I would like to see him regularly. He is cute and sexy. After Kirk there will be no good massasge therapist. Kirk is the BEST.

Date: February 8, 2009 Overall rating:

Such a great guy, I'd pay for the conversation, much less the massage. Total relaxation and real interest in my needs and tensions. Thanks, it was a bargain.

Date: January 18, 2009 Overall rating:

Bodyworkerboy is an amazing guy. Very nice guy who gives a excellent massage. The massage combines light and medium pressure to relieve all of your tension.

Date: December 13, 2008 Overall rating:

What a great first impression - big smile, beautiful eyes - did everything he could to put me into a relaxed, comfortable state as I walked into his beautiful bodywork studio. After a short discussion during which he checked out any medical concerns, Kirk went to work. I can't tell you how much I needed this. With the stress we have all been going through recently, if you are thinking of giving yourself a treat - this is the guy to see....

Date: October 26, 2008 Overall rating:

I had just completed my first session with Kirk, just want to tell you that he put me way beyond my expectations. 15 min into the session he had me so relaxed, it felt like being on cloud 9.he is a very easy going hottie with that buff bod! And all the techniques he used felt correct and had felt good! But as all good things must come to an end, Kirk had me in a state of bliss by the end of the session. I would absolutely recommend Kirk as your first or next masseur.

Date: September 27, 2008 Overall rating:

Kirk is the best masseur I have experienced in New York recently. No rush here- a few minutes to relax first, a hot shower after. He really understand muscles and works really deep which made my body feel great after. And he is gorgeous besides. The serious massage with a sensual edge took me totally into a blissful state.

Date: September 5, 2008 Overall rating:

I have been to a few masseurs in fort lauderdale fl and can truly say that Kirk has outperformed the others. I felt comfortable from the time i walked in till the time i left, he really worked on all my sore muscles till they were relieved of pain. Also as the pain and stress melted away i had an exceptional finish. I will be calling Kirk as often as i need massage work and stress release done.

Date: March 21, 2008 Overall rating:

Kirk is amazing. It was a fantastic experience from when I walked into his apartment. He is very friendly, engaging, very handsome and has an absolutely gorgeous defined body. His massage is the most invigorating, relaxing, and mind blowingly erotic one I've ever had. I went to him hoping for a good expereince and it ended up 1000 times better than I expected. If you're looking for someone that knows what he's doing, is incredibly sexy from head to toe, and is fun and friendly at the same time, Kirk is the one.

Date: January 21, 2008 Overall rating:

When I've read reviews with all rating at 5 I've often looked at it suspiciously. Now I find myself in the position of rating Kirk at a 5 in all categories. I consider myself very knowledgeable about massage - I've had multiple disc surgeries and been exposed to physical therapists, LMTs as well as nonprofessionals - their therapeutic massages were good but nothing compared this this massage I experienced today - not even those who classify their work as sensual or erotic - nothing compares to my experience today....

Date: August 11, 2007 Overall rating:

I met to have an hour and a half massage and the massage was fantastic. He made me feel like I was the most important person on the face of the earth. His hands are like magic and he is very cute and knows the right places to work on. He liked the fact that I was enjoying myself it appeared to make him enjoy what he was doing all the more. I will be going back for more and more massages.

Read the full text of all 11 testimonials | Write a testimonial

Overview Rates Training Photos Location Contact

Email:Click here to send an emailPhone:(917) 375-5069 mobile

AIM:bodyworkerboy

Overview Rates Training Photos Reviews Location

Overview Rates Training Reviews Location Contact

Home Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Contact Us Masseur Login Client Login (myMasseurfinder)

At a Glance

Name: Bodyworkerboy

Based in: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Bodywork type: Erotic

Phone: (917) 375-5069

Services: Incalls & outcalls

Rates: Starting at $120

Experience: 9 years

Techniques: Deep Tissue, Swedish, Erotic, Sensual bodywork

Send him an email

Write a testimonialTell a friend Add to favorites

• 2 weeks later...