THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MassageSmith in NYC?

Guest OCBeachbody
This topic is 5362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

This guy popped up in the new reviews and looks pretty interesting. Since I won't be in NYC until late Feb, I wanna dig up some info. He's is new on the site. Curious if anyone has tried him recently? Couldn't find him reviews elsewhere though.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/Dvg0007_07a.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/male-massage/14417/

No contact info, emailed this guy and got an auto response.

This guy is hot! i wonder if he offers more than massages!

I have to add that I too e-mailed him as there is no real contact information. He sounds terrific - but did you notice that all 3 reviews were submitted on the same day for the same day of service??? I hope this is not a scam -- he looks too good.

Guest OCBeachbody

Thanks guys for the response, probably just a brand spanking new guy.

Got an auto response too.... lol... he must be really busy... so I asked about booking up at the end of February so at least he remembers me. Heopfully I get a response back soon.

Thanks guys for the response, probably just a brand spanking new guy.

Got an auto response too.... lol... he must be really busy... so I asked about booking up at the end of February so at least he remembers me. Heopfully I get a response back soon.

Is there some secret on getting this guy to respond? I have sent 4 e-mails to the e-mail box at M4M but no answer except to say "sent".

I even took the step of writing to him in Russian.... nyet!

If this is a real person... it seems strange he has 4 instant reviews up from just about the time his ad went up... and not one with any "contact" information - so how did they find him? It all seems odd. But maybe he is real... so if anyone does meet him, care to share HOW you contact him?

Guest OCBeachbody

Honestly I think the fact that he is getting overwhelmed by responses...lol.

If you did write him in Russian you might get a response, since it will be memorable. Kinda of reminds me of like job hunting..... you send out like tons of resume and maybe get 1 or 2 responses from the hundreds you send out.

Waste of time

Honestly I think the fact that he is getting overwhelmed by responses...lol.

If you did write him in Russian you might get a response, since it will be memorable. Kinda of reminds me of like job hunting..... you send out like tons of resume and maybe get 1 or 2 responses from the hundreds you send out.

OC - I HAVE written him in multiple languages. I am convinced this is - sadly - a fraud. It is one of the ONLY masseur on M$M without any means of CONTACT? Does that not raise some red flags? No phone, no e-mail, no nothing. Even the address - that is one heck of a very expensive area now.... He says he learend the skill of installing home saunas (I know these from my years in Russia) .... It could all be true - but sadly -- how does one contact an ad that has no serious contact info??? Best of luck -- I move on to more receptive guys who do not make it nearly impossible to simply set up an appointment. (I doubt very seriously someone who only put up an ad 2 weeks ago and has 4 not so credible but positive reviews all done in a day or so --- is suddenly inundated with dozens of clients and cannot respond to requests. Come on!!!! It looks very very odd.)

Archived