THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on BlueCollarNE

Guest Eduardo
This topic is 5370 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I also noticed his ad in the atlanta section of men4rentnow. Since there is no phone number listed, I used m4rn's lousy email feature. He did not reply. :(

That is a smokin hot pic, but a total unknown. He updated his ad to say he would only travel with/for a client away from the city, and would not meet anyone locally. I find it difficult to imagine anyone will pay for a trip and expenses for an unreviewed guy when you have no idea how the experience will be. Not me. If I don't have any reviews on a guy and cannot have a short get-acquainted session first, I aint traveling with him as my first meet. That seems like a ready-made disaster.

That is a smokin hot pic, but a total unknown. He updated his ad to say he would only travel with/for a client away from the city, and would not meet anyone locally. I find it difficult to imagine anyone will pay for a trip and expenses for an unreviewed guy when you have no idea how the experience will be. Not me. If I don't have any reviews on a guy and cannot have a short get-acquainted session first, I aint traveling with him as my first meet. That seems like a ready-made disaster.

I got a response back from him. It's $1000 a night plus travel expenses, and he expects 50% up front. I told him that could be workable, but I am not sending money to someone I haven't met. At the very least, I like to have a quick drink and get to know someone to see if we're compatible before committing - otherwise it just turns ugly.

I gave him an option to meet me outside security at the Atlanta airport when I would be traveling through on a layover. I suggested we could enjoy a beer or two and after 30 min if we're not compatible I could slide him $100 for his time and troubles. He refused and did not offer any alternative.

This guy is definitely not a professional, and is starting to feel like a scam artist. Beware...

Guy

Archived