THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What was your best client experience?

justaguy
This topic is 5340 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest RyanCade

making a memory

There are a few special moments but at this point I have only received permission to share one. I was out of town, and taken a phone call, I had plans and did not intend on accepting any calls; I couldn't say no when I heard the excited, nervous, eager voice, We met at my hotel and he was eager to cuddle.... So we cuddled..... and cuddled.... We were well into the session and I asked if he up to anything else.. He looked up and ever so seriously said "I came here to make a memory and I have done that, if I were to leave right now, I have already got everything I came for and then some" I get to be "that" guiy Not everybody gets to be "that" guy.. :rolleyes:

There are a few special moments but at this point I have only received permission to share one. I was out of town, and taken a phone call, I had plans and did not intend on accepting any calls; I couldn't say no when I heard the excited, nervous, eager voice, We met at my hotel and he was eager to cuddle.... So we cuddled..... and cuddled.... We were well into the session and I asked if he up to anything else.. He looked up and ever so seriously said "I came here to make a memory and I have done that, if I were to leave right now, I have already got everything I came for and then some" I get to be "that" guiy Not everybody gets to be "that" guy.. :rolleyes:

Awww what a cute story. I want to cuddle too =P

• 4 weeks later...

I must admit ryan I dont know why I never saw this three weeks ago. May I just say what a wonderful memory that is for both of you. and yes it is a great privilege that you get to be "that guy" for so many people. What makes you "that guy" is that you realize it.

Archived