THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A visit to Secrets in DC

falkirk
This topic is 5375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Visited Secrets in DC last night and had a blast. Large mixed crowd of all ages, races, and genders (well-behaved ladies with gentlemen). About 18 dancers all together in the all together. This is a pure entertainment venue with nude male dancers dancing their hearts out. There are no back rooms so no furtive behind the scenes activity. It is all out in the open and great fun as a result.

Last night a new rule was instituted for the dancers—they can’t touch themselves “down there.” Some were chafing at the new restriction others tied on the “thing” and came out with huge hard-ons for the twenty-minute set. What I noticed is that the new rule put all on display and the dancers couldn’t hide behind their hands.

AJ --was the supreme entertainer. Not exactly the most personable or engaging when it came to conversation, etc. but he was there to make money and dance for the folks, which he did superbly and with a very attractive slim body and entertainment sized equipment.

Stephen (?)—was another fine dancer. He spent more time one-on-one with people, but didn’t disappoint anyone, as far as I could tell. Amazingly built man in every way.

Brooklyn—confirmed the myth about black men with a broad smile and disarming manner.

Adam—another guy with a mesmerizing routine who catered to all fantasies.

Jeffrey – was back with his slim physique and ponderous equipment.

Nelson—still there after almost three months since my last visit and just as sincerely friendly as ever and generous with his time and attention.

Shouldn’t forget to mention Rico, Michael and Pablo all with dicks to die for and bodies to match.

I enjoyed being served by Carlos, a cute new bartender (apparently back after a hiatus) who I hope sticks around this time. And I got to spend some chat time with Adam, who is a dancer, but not on Friday and Saturday nights, when he becomes the “dance manager”, making sure the sets rotate on time and everyone is in their proper spot on the floor.

All in all, I continue to recommend Secrets for those who love this sort of thing.

While in DC, I visited the Lambda Rising bookstore on Dupont Circle. Sad to say, they were having a blowout book sale because everything has to go and they are closing for good on January 27th. A passing institution for those of us who have been around to witness the “gay culture” rise and seemingly “fall” due to a fair amount of mainstreaming and other, less expensive ways to connect to our kind and our interests.

Guest Tinkerer9

Thanks for the review, Falkirk. I'd visited Secrets a few years ago. I had never been in a all-nude/no-touch joint like that so was quite an education after all of the hands-on places. Was definitely a good time, just different. Have since been to one other place like that just east of St. Louis, but they do have private rooms there.

Does Secrets still have a shower show? Man, that was hot...

Guest zipperzone
Yes, they have a shower room with a glass wall behind the side bar. Some guys use it to freshen up between sets, but it isn't billed as a shower show as such.

How does the "no touchie down there" rule affect the showering? What's a shower if you can't get ALL clean?

Archived