THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

In Chicago...not sure who to hire

mattb
This topic is 5380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all...fairly new to the scene, in Chicago for the next 2 nights and looking for a young, athletic, "jock-frat" type guy and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I've met with "Ryan" from windycityboys and he was good and kind of looking for the same. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

when in chicago

When in Chicago, one hires Raul Manzo.

You specify "frat-jock" type. If that means an early 20s "All-American" blond athlete, that's not Raul. But Raul has the body of a young stud, a good heart, a sound mind, and the ability to please you.

Dane Scott

Hi Matt,

I was going to to recommend you hire Dane Scott, but just saw that Epigonos beat me to it. So, I'll simply re-affirm his excellent recommendation. I've lived in Chicago only nine months, but have hired numerous guys since moving here. Dane is the best I've hired in Chicago. The man is masculine, professional, passionate and handsome. He's lean in all the right places, yet has some serious muscle, too. I'm an "ass guy" and Dane's is tight, well-rounded and rock hard. His butt is as good as they get--beautiful to look at, delicious to taste and perfect to pump. I hope you get the opportunity to check him out and enjoy some fun with this first-class stud.

Have a fun time in our great city this week,

Goodfella

Archived