THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anthony Breioc

workoutfiend
This topic is 5011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

I noticed the link didn't load... so here is the shorter version and pic.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m12997_0622091239fFz5QTZM.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/breioc

Now Anthony is what I call a "treat"... he is highly skilled in my opinion and can deliver you to a really really good place during and after the massage.

It is both a toe curling experience that really relaxes you. I think you can say he the type of guy every can easily connect with and relates to you very fast.

He also has very skilled and efficient hands that know just what points to apply

the right amount of pressure and perfect tactile stimulation. He is well worth it and will definately make you wanna comeback.

You guys are oh so right! Had a 2 hour session with Amazing Anthony this afternoon. He is everything that everybody has said about him here and on review sites. I cannot imagine any guy leaving displeased. I have had quite a few massages and his ranks right up at the top. He's just a wonderful, intelligent guy who also happens to give a great massage and who also happens to have a phenomenal hairy nicely muscled body, handsome face, and total package!

I'm late into this thread, but you found THE guy IMHO! Last week I jokingly told him that I'd made an executive decision and he had to move to DC. I'm not so sure it was a joke. I do know that I'm having a devil of a time trying to find someone to fill the void when he in NYC. You guys are lucky.

• 11 months later...

Archived