THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Preview of new pics on rentmen.com

David-SF
This topic is 5384 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

if you have an account on rentmen.com or an XTUBE.COM. I created a 3 minute video of the latest photo shoot I just did in NYC last week.

i am hoping to use a few on my website.

with all the talk of up to date pics i want to stay on top of it so although its just a quick preview i hope you will enjoy the pics and let me know if they are good for my site.

they are not retouched and have decided not to retouch them unless its for color and lighting only

please dont expect a super model

probably wont go up till feb.

xo david :)

http://rentmen.com/?video=5101

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=Lqwq8-C437-&c=myv&page=1

Guest greatness

oh my

my heart almost stopped. Please someone take me to an emergency room...

David,hotness I have to bill you for my emergency treatment. :)

if you have an account on rentmen.com and maybe even if you do not i am not sure how it works. I created a 3 minute video of the latest photo shoot I just did in NYC last week.

i am hoping to use a few on my website.

with all the talk of up to date pics i want to stay on top of it so although its just a quick preview i hope you will enjoy the pics and let me know if they are good for my site.

they are not retouched and have decided not to retouch them unless its for color and lighting only

please dont expect a super model

probably wont go up till feb.

xo david :)

http://rentmen.com/?video=5101

... i am hoping to use a few on my website ...

Several good ones (less is more), but the absolute best one shows just the upper part of your body and face, where you are looking to your left over your flexed left arm. The look in those blue eyes - my-o-my. Where's the bed!:p;) YUMMM!

Guest greatness

???

What am I missing? Did you spank David? ;)

Nice job David. Very sexy and very much in keeping with your personality. Wish one of the pictures had shown a nice red hand print on that tasty ass, but hey that is just me.

Greatness okie's reviews include some heat on the butt.

I think a couple belt marks would have been hot while wearing the jock strap myself.

Oliver I agree, his look over the bicep is awesome and I would have that as my new photo on Daddy's.

The less is more is very hot! I think you may have struck gold with this set of pics. Somebody finally captured the real David.

Finally to David, congratulations on the development of your body from when we first met. You had a very nice swimmers build. The fact that you have transformed yourself this way past 35 is very amazing. It is a lot of discipline and work and friend it is showing. Those abs are looking great, but the bicep shot gives rise to the occassion.

Archived