THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nando Mateo

Guest Peter75
This topic is 5386 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Peter75

A few weeks ago browsing in this page I ended up following a discussion about this new guy advertising in NY. I remember somebody mentioned how delightful was his name, Nando Mateo. Well, not only the name is delightful, also Nando is.

deej sez: We look forward to reading your review IN THE REVIEW SECTION.

Hmmm. Perhaps "Peter75" and Nando got along so well because they have the same writing style. From Nando's ad:

Please, take a minute to read the whole profile information before contact me, it's gonna save us plenty of time. Thanks!...For faster response, try calling or texting better. I’m very easy to make arrangements with and always up to get sweaty and make you sweat. I don't really like talking sex by phone though (there are things I think are better talked and done in person and I have the feeling phone calls not always give the right impression), so please be brief and straight-forward when it comes to “intos”. I'll try to do the same. However, don't let to tell me a bit about you and what you are after.

Archived