THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot Tops in Washington DC?

frequentflyer
This topic is 5389 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have recommendations for hot, hung tops in the DC area in their 20s or 30s? Really looking for someone who has good topping skills (and a big one!). I've read the reviews and tried to research the deli without finding much recent info. The reviews of scottindc are very hot, though he's not on rentboy at the moment. Spencer Reed on Rentboy also catches my eye, though he's pricey. Any scoop on them or others? Thanks!

I had a really great session with Spencer in November (yes, I know I should write a review). He is definitely hot, hung, and has a great body. I'm a big fan of his from Naked Kombat and as great as he looks on that site he is even hotter in person.

DC Tops

Had a very bad experience with Scott in DC...he was very strange, a bit scary and could never get hard.

The best top I ever had in DC beyond a shadow of a doubt was Beau Chambliss. He can be found on rentmen. In fact he was so good I have hired him three more times. Run to him since he will fulfill ALL of your needs

Archived