THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Peter Gordon of Long Beach

Guest Simon
This topic is 5385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

well

He seems cute to me. He looks like one of my teachers in high school but I can't clearly remember what he taught. I like his gray hair. :)

I would feel like I was getting a massage from my father....yuk

Sexy comes in all ages - but to each their own!

I'd question the date of the last pic upload...Aug 2007. If a profile has not been updated in over a year or a new pic added, it's a red flag for me. If someone does not take the time to update their marketing vehicle then they might not be too invested in what they do. Or their physical appearance has changed so they are more comfortable using an older pic (we've all probably let our gym membership lay dormant for a period time during the year!)

I've noticed a fair amount of masseurs on several of the massage websites also have ads on Adam4Adam (or vice versa). Thats one of the cross references I like to do just to see if things look consistent. If they completed it in the A4A profile, you can also see if they are top, bottom, or versatile.

E2W

Archived